Get a FREE Michigan Life Insurance Quote Fill Out The Form Below
Michigan Life Insurance
At Rick Young Insurance we go far beyond being simple Michigan insurance agents—we strive to be the insurance leaders you trust to protect your most important commodity—your life.
Michigan Life Insurance offers peace of mind. It provides the funds to pay estate taxes and settlement costs without the delay and costs of probate. It helps pay for final expenses upon death. It helps families pay their bills and mortgage payments.
At Rick Young Insurance we want to be more than just your Michigan insurance provider, we want to be the trusted coverage specialist you rely on to handle all of your Michigan life insurance needs.
In addition to helping you navigate your way through one of the most critical policy decisions you will ever have to make in your lifetime; we pledge to secure you a custom Michigan life insurance plan you can depend on—and one that is tailored to your individual needs.
Term life insurance, whole life insurance, universal life insurance, variable life insurance, survivorship insurance… the list and combinations seem endless. At Rick Young Insurance we want to help you determine which insurance policy type is right for you. Our dedicated team of life insurance professionals understands Pennsylvania’s market and regulations and can find the right plan – or mixture of options – that fit your unique needs.
Term Life Insurance Basics:
- Coverage for a “term” or period of your life.
- Lower premiums for higher coverage.
- Provides a tax-free death benefit with a fixed rate for 10-30 years.
- No equity – cannot be used as cash value.
Whole Life Insurance Basics:
- Considered a permanent policy.
- Protection carries with you your whole life.
- Can build equity, have cash value and dividends.
- You can borrow from the cash value on a tax-free basis.
- Premiums stay level; guaranteed to never increase.
- Higher premiums than term life, but can be more valuable in the long run.
Term and Whole Life Combined:
- Build lifelong base of whole live coverage.
- Supplement specific times of your life with term insurance.
- A physical is always required. An examiner is sent to your work, or home to perform a check-up that includes height and weight, blood pressure, blood work and a urine analysis.
With so many alternatives it’s understandable that you may feel a bit anxious—so why don’t you enjoy living your life to the fullest and leave the insurance part to us! As Michigan's trusted life insurance agency, we are confident in the security we can provide you.
Life insurance is all about you, and you are certainly worth insuring! So, contact us today and let one of our life insurance experts get you started on the right path!
Give Rick Young Insurance a call right now for more information and receive a free Michigan life insurance quote right now!