Michigan Home Insurance
As your trusted Michigan insurance agents, we know that finding the perfect Michigan home insurance package isn’t easy—which is exactly why we want to be your insurance ally.
At Rick Young Insurance we are dedicated to helping you navigate through one of the most important policy decisions you will ever have to make. It’s important to us that we take the time to truly understand and identify your specific insurance needs—because let’s face it, every home and Michigan homeowner is unique.
As one of Michigan’s leading independent insurance agencies we have the opportunity to shop multiple carriers in order to secure you the best possible Michigan homeowners insurance coverage at highly-competitive rates.
Typical coverage packages – for Michigan home insurance can include protection for the following:
- The physical structure of your home
- Replacement costs
- Personal possessions (typically up to a set limit)
- Additional living expense (in the event of a natural disaster)
- Liability (premises and personal)
Debating the need for just a bit more protection? Feel free to ask one of our expert insurance professionals about further coverage options you can add to your Michigan home insurance plan. Supplemental policies, that can add that extra level of security, include:
- Valuable Articles/Floater Insurance policies (i.e. Jewelry Insurance)
- Flood Insurance policies
- Earthquake insurance policies
- Umbrella Insurance policies (additional liability)
- Animal Liability (liability issues due to household pets)
At Rick Young Insurance, we know what may work for one Michigan homeowner, won’t necessarily work for you. Contact Rick Young Insurance today, to learn more about our comprehensive coverage strategies for Michigan homeowners insurance.
One of our expert insurance specialists would be happy to review your coverage needs as well as present you with a free Michigan home insurance quote right now!