Michigan Health Insurance
As your trusted Michigan Insurance Company, we know that finding the most reliable and effective Michigan health insurance package isn’t easy—exactly why we want to be on your side, fighting to get you the comprehensive coverage you deserve.
It is nearly impossible to live without health insurance these days. With the rising costs of health care – and the heavily debated government-backed initiatives – many people are finding it difficult to find affordable coverage, that doesn’t force them to sacrifice quality care.
There are various reasons why Americans are looking for reliable health insurance. Whether it’s because your employer or company does not offer health coverage, or you are self employed, you may find yourself in a position where you need to seek your own Michigan health insurance policy.
Ten essential health insurance benefits include:
- Ambulatory Patient Services (Outpatient Care)
- Emergency Services (Trips to the emergency room)
- Hospitalization (Treatment in the hospital for inpatient care)
- Maternity and newborn care
- Mental health services and addiction treatment
- Prescription drugs
- Rehabilitative services and devices
- Laboratory services
- Preventative services, wellness services, and chronic disease treatment
- Pediatric services
Being that each Michigan resident is different, it’s only natural that we offer customizable Michigan individual health insurance plans. Here at Rick Young Insurance our dedicated agents take the time to work with you directly, to create a policy that best suits your lifestyle and needs.
It’s also important to consider your financial situation, as well as the health of both you and your family members when creating a Michigan health insurance policy. Most insurance agents can offer you two types of health care coverage:
- Indemnity Plans (or Fee-for services plans)
- Cafeteria/Flexible Spending Plans
- Indemnity Health Plans
- Basic & Essential Health Plans
- High Deductible Health Plans (HDHP)
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- Managed Care Plans
- Health Maintenance Organizations (HMOs)
- Preferred Provider Organizations (PPO)
Be sure to ask one of our health insurance experts about Rick Young Insurance’s ability to provide Medicare supplements, long term care, income protection, and more.
Don’t allow yourself to remain unprotected. With Rick Young Insurance affordable, comprehensive, high-quality health coverage is possible. Contact Rick Young Insurance today, for a free Michigan health insurance quote and more information on all of the policy options we offer.